- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- ASIN: B00JUFT1G0
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 5.2 x 0.5 inches ; 2.7 ounces
- Media: Video Game
- Release Date: November 18, 2014
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #957 in Video Games
A cataclysmic event plunges the land of thedas into turmoil. Dragons darken the sky, casting a shadow of terror over a once-peaceful kingdom.
- Read more: black friday tire deals 2015 her
Mages break into all-out war against the oppressive templars. Nations rise against one another. It f alls to you and your party of legendary heroes to restore order.
The Grey Wardens hold a lonely vigil, enduring lives of hardship and sacrifice to protect the world from an evil that can never truly be conquered. Few would volunteer for this: the suffering, isolation, and promise of a violent death. But the path of a Warden is also one of valor, and those who give themselves to the cause are rewarded with the knowledge that they have become something more than they were. Blackwall is one of the rare few Wardens who chose, of his own accord, to pick up the shield. He believes so wholeheartedly in the noble ideal of the Grey Wardens that he would rather have this life than any other.
- Read more: black friday best buy 2015 here
Though of noble birth, Cassandra Pentaghast turned her back on a life of wealth and privilege to join the Seekers of Truth. The ancient order serves as a watchful eye over corruption and magical threats, granted ultimate authority in its investigations by the Chantry—or it did, prior to abandoning their duty in response to the mage rebellion. Cassandra did not join her brothers in this, instead remaining loyal to Divine Justinia and her efforts to restore order in the face of chaos. She is both pious and driven, the sword in the right hand of the Divine, seeking justice above all else.
“He is a ghost in the shadows, walking unnoticed through crowds. He can slit an enemy’s throat before they even realize he’s there, and slip away, never to be seen again. Those few who do notice him soon forget he ever existed… and Cole isn’t certain that he does exist. He is a spirit, impossibly caught between the immaterial realm of the Fade and the confusing realities of our physical world, but does that make him real? Does it make him human or a demonic pretender, as some believe?
- Read more: ipod touch black friday 2015
All Cole knows for certain is that the world is full of pain and he must find his place within it. Those who wish to restore order and help the helpless will find him a strange but unwavering ally. Those who use their power for selfish reasons may never see Cole again—if they remember that he was there to begin with.”
Being from a proud bloodline of the Tevinter Imperium has its advantages: Dorian was born with a flair for magic that made him the envy of his peers. He is charming and confident, his wit as sharp as any blade, and if some suggest his manner cocky, it could be attributed to being a powerful mage in a land where mages rule. Indeed, Dorian would be the pride of his family—if he didn’t oppose everything his homeland has come to stand for. He wears the labels of “pariah” and “outcast” proudly, knowing that views of the Imperium are unlikely to change until and unless someone of his ability stands up to make a difference.
>> Read more: home page here
- Become the Inquisitor: Wield the power of the Inquisition over the course of an epic character-driven story, and lead a perilous journey of discovery through the Dragon Age.
- Bond with Legends: A cast of unique, memorable characters will develop dynamic relationships both with you and with each other.
- Discover the Dragon Age: Freely explore a diverse, visually stunning, and immersive living world.
- Change the WorldYour actions and choices will shape a multitude of story outcomes along with the tangible, physical aspects of the world itself.
- Play Your WayCompletely control the appearance and abilities of your Inquisitor, party of followers, outposts, and strongholds. Decide the makeup of your Inquisition forces and your own style of combat.