sapa biking tours are the best tours to explore Sapa. You can explore Sapa Town, Muong Hoa Valley and villages of minority people in your Sapa biking tours.
Tour description provided by Viator
This sapa tour is designed for travelers who want to spend 2 days – 1 night in Sapa and is ideal for those with limited time. Visit the most popular travel sites in Sapa, stay overnight in a good hotel and enjoy our friendly service.
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from hanoi – sapa and return
- 2 bottles of water, tissues /2 ways/person on bus ha noi – sapa – ha noi
- Modern bus in sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip hanoi – sapa – hanoi, local guide escorted in sapa
- Meals as 1 dinner, 2 lunches, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Room view hotel in sapa panaroma hotel or similar on twin sharing basis
What isn’t included
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Day 1: hanoi vietnam – Sapa by bus with a short trek to Cat Cat village (L/D)
- 6.30 – 7.00: Local pick up from your hotel to our coach service to Sapa. 9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break 11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa 13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. Welcome drink and itinerary briefing Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures 14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon. Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours 17.00: Return to Sapa. Have dinner and overnight in hotel with night activities. Meals included: Lunch, Dinner
- Day 2: Sapa – Hanoi by bus with a long trek Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B/L)
- 7.00 – 7.45: Have breakfast at hotel and prepare light pack for trekking 8.00: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain after that heading to Ta Van village – home of Dzay ethnic people. Trekking distance is about 9 kms and lasts for 3.5 hours 11.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa. 12.00 -12.30 : Have a shower at hotel, check out. 12.30 – 13.30: Have lunch. 13.30 – 14.45: Relax and leisure on your own. 14.45 – 15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi. 15.00: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks. 21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
Read more: At Audley, our specialists have local knowledge about the top vietnam places to visit. Find out where we recommend for your next tailor-made trip.